Unfortunately, we do not offer day passes. If you would like to attend any of the sessions, kindly register via the website.
- Yes, you can. To cancel your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2017. Refunds will be made within three months after the confirmation of cancellation is received by the event secretariat.
- Any cancellations received on or before 31st March 2017 will be entitled to a 50 percent refund. The refund will be made after deducting all related fees and charges incurred in connection with such refunds, including foreign exchange conversion, credit card cancellation and/or banking transactional costs.
- Any cancellations made after 31st March 2017 will not be entitled to a refund, including failure to obtain a visa.
- All refunds will be made in US Dollar (USD).
Yes. All registrations are transferrable on or before 31st March 2017. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to the HCBC 2017 Secretariat at email@example.com or fax at +603 2161 6560. The new Registrant will be required to complete a new registration form.
Upon full payment, a receipt will be attached to your confirmation email. To find the email in your inbox, search Registration Confirmation for 8th Halal Certification Bodies Convention 2017.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, online transfers, telegraphic transfers, company cheques (applicable to local cheques only) and local orders (applicable to Malaysian government agencies only).
- For payment via online transfer, telegraphic transfer, company cheque and local order, kindly e-mail your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCOUNT NAME: DAGANGHALAL SDN BHD
ACCOUNT NO: 2140 1360 0166 31
BANK NAME: RHB ISLAMIC BANK BERHAD
BANK ADDRESS: LOT 19A-1-1 & 19A-1-2, LEVEL 1, UOA CENTRE, NO.19, JALAN PINANG, 50450 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
There is no specific dress code but business casual is recommended.
You can stay up to date by liking the HCBC Facebook Page, following us on Facebook or Twitter and check out the #HCBC2017 hashtag.
- If you are traveling from outside of Malaysia and need to apply for a visa to enter Malaysia, we will be more than happy to provide you an invitation letter. Registrants may request a Visa Invitation Request Form by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- The invitation letter will only be provided to registrants who have registered and paid for their HCBC 2017 passes in full. This letter DOES NOT guarantee your visa approval. Visa requirements are dependent on the country of origin and last port of disembarkation before entering Malaysia.
- For detailed information on visa applications, please visit http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country. Registrants can also contact the nearest Malaysian consulate to confirm visa requirements.
If you are interested in attending HCBC 2017 with press credentials, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward your request to our media relations manager. Please keep in mind that press credentials can’t be offered to everyone who requests one.